Apart from some fantastic hotels in the city of Cádiz there is also an excellent selection of lower cost hostels available.
But, don’t be put off by the words “lower cost”! Many hostels offer a fantastic service and are located in great neighbourhoods. Many can also help out with organising activities and getting to concerts and other events.
Top hostel picks in Cádiz from Visiting Cádiz!
Hostel Planeta Cádiz
Located in the center of Historic Cádiz among the emblematic squares of El Palillero and Candelaria, you have at your disposal, less than 300 meters away, everything you need for a great stay in Cádiz. Bars, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, traditional markets, clothing stores, perfumeries, museums, Art gallery, dozens of tourist attractions such as The Cathedral of Santa Cruz, Torre Tavira, the Oratory of San Felipe Neri, the El Populo neighborhood. Just one km away from La Caleta Beach. And of course, less than 200 meters, the train station, bus station, or Ferry station.
Hostel Casa Mina & Piratas
Hostel Casa Mina & Piratas are run by Casa Caracol, offering fun quality budget accommodation in Cádiz. Piratas, a two story town house has 3 elegant double rooms & external private bathrooms, and two doubles with mezzanine and sofa shared bathrooms, shared kitchen and a huge shared roof terrace full of plants and chill out zones.
Staying in a hostel can offer several benefits compared to staying in a hotel, including:
- Cost savings: Hostels are typically less expensive than hotels, making them a more budget-friendly option for travelers.
- Social atmosphere: Hostels often have common areas where travelers can socialize and meet new people, which can be a great way to make new friends and learn about different cultures.
- Flexibility: Hostels often offer dormitory-style rooms, which can be a good option for solo travelers or for those who don’t mind sharing a room with others.
- Local experiences: Hostels are often located in unique neighborhoods, which can offer a more authentic and immersive travel experience.
- Convenient locations: Many hostels are located near public transportation, making it easy for travelers to get around and explore the local area.
- Amenities: While hostels may not offer all of the same amenities as a hotel, they often have basic amenities such as shared kitchens, laundry facilities, and Wi-Fi.
- Environmentally conscious: Hostels tend to be more environmentally conscious and may offer eco-friendly alternatives, such as reusable towels and linens, recycling programs, and energy-saving measures.
Ronda Today. Everything you need to know before you visit “The city of dreams” in Andalucia. https://www.rondatoday.com/